The Computational Physics Research Group (CPRG) is directed by Prof. Chin-Cheng Wang, in the Mechanical Engineering (ME) Department at Yuan Ze University. The group is working on projects involving dielectric barrier discharge (DBD) actuators for various applications.
Current Research Interests:
- 9/1/15: Welcome to our new graduate students Ching-Po, Wei-Jyun, Shih-Jun, and Xiang-Yu.
- 7/13/15: Chieh-Lin He has successfully defended his MS thesis.
- 1/8/15: CPRG Director Chin-Cheng Wang presented a paper at the SciTech 2015 (53rd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting) in Kissimmee, Florida.
- 8/1/14: Welcome to our new graduate student Jyun-Ting Lin.
- 7/22/14: Li-Chung Hsu has successfully defended his MS thesis.
- 7/22/14: Hsien-Wen Tsao has successfully defended his MS thesis.